ZTE Redmagic 9 Pro IMEI Repair

Katılım
1 Ara 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Çevrimdışı
I am trying to repair IMEI if redmagic 9 pro I reset efs after taking backup of efs and qcn.
Erase modemst1,modemst2,FSC and FSG
after this edit qcn and write new edited qcn with qpst or qfile but the IMEI is not visible.
IMei is look like this after reset efs.
SOmeone help me please.

Ekli dosyalar

• 20240501_224826.jpg
    20240501_224826.jpg
    168.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 16
I am trying to repair IMEI if redmagic 9 pro I reset efs after taking backup of efs and qcn.
Erase modemst1,modemst2,FSC and FSG
after this edit qcn and write new edited qcn with qpst or qfile but the IMEI is not visible.
IMei is look like this after reset efs.
SOmeone help me please.
Brother, you should edit qcn before deleting partitions and upload the new one after deleting partitions. Eg.

1-) Get qcn from phone
2-) Edit qcn with your credentials
3-) Delete partitions
4-) Upload edited qcn

Try steps in this order and check if it works. Also, please share your qcn ( both original and edited) so I can check if there is a problem with your qcn.

Brother, you should edit qcn before deleting partitions and upload the new one after deleting partitions. e.g.

1-) Get qcn from phone
3-) Delete partitions
4-) Upload edited by qcn

Try steps in this order and check if it works. Also, please share your qcn ( both original and edited) so I can check if there is a problem with your qcn.
I will share I edit original qcn with Xiaomi IMEI repair tool but IMEI showed even after reset efs.you can see screenshot I attached.
9 pro is the original and the 9 pro patched is after editing.please take a look and responed me back.

Ekli dosyalar

• 20240501_224826.jpg
    20240501_224826.jpg
    168.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 10
  • red 9 pro patched.qcn.zip
    517.1 KB · Görüntüleme: 13
  • red 9 pro.qcn.zip
    517.1 KB · Görüntüleme: 15
Brother, you should edit qcn before deleting partitions and upload the new one after deleting partitions. Eg.

1-) Get qcn from phone
3-) Delete partitions
4-) Upload edited qcn

my dear brother when you come online please check the messages and responed me back .

I am checking right now ? There seems to be corruption on qcn. I am trying to see what is different in these 2 qcn files ? Meanwhile, can you check in partition manager if your deleted folder is back. Modemst,fsg and fsc. Rather than that, you can try to flash back modemst1 modemst2 fsg and fsc .img files from edl rom.

Bragain
I am checking right now? There seems to be corruption on qcn. I am trying to see what is different in these 2 qcn files ? Meanwhile, you can check in partition manager if your deleted folder is back. Modemst,fsg and fsc. Rather than that, you can try to flash back modemst1 modemst2 fsg and fsc .img files from e
Mesaj Otomatik Birleştirildi:

I am checking right now? There seems to be corruption on qcn. I am trying to see what is different in these 2 qcn files ? Meanwhile, you can check in partition manager if your deleted folder is back. Modemst,fsg and fsc. Rather than that, you can try to flash back modemst1 modemst2 fsg and fsc .img files from edl rom.
When I again flash modemst1 and modemst2 the original IMEI back again.

No these are just modem files another reason could be spc. Because, without proper spc qcn gets corrupted. If you flash back original qcn everything goes back to normal ? or not ? I do not have the phone thats why I ask brother .

No these are just modem files another reason could be spc. Because, without proper spc qcn gets corrupted. If you flash back original qcn everything goes back to normal ? or not? I don't have the phone thats why I ask brother.
No,when I restore original qcn after reset efs no IMEI comes again.imei just comes when I flash modemst1 and modemst2 files.

i think the nv is protected by something becuase when we try to write imei in qcom through dft it shows nv is read only even the efs is reset.

Well then it seems like spc. It used to be easy target to pass but I don't know if they upgraded security on it. I can't give you links but you can find on google. There was a tool made especially for ZTE nv data called "TSL PRO TOOL". You should check it out.

Yes but no IMEI is visible after writing and tsl tool pro is not available now.
Mesaj Otomatik Birleştirildi:

The nv not allowed us to write new IMEI we need to bypass the security of nv data.

Geri
Üst Alt